A LIVING HISTORY BLOG.

18TH CENTURY LIVING HISTORY IN AUSTRALIA.

Saturday 21 May 2011

Primitive Skills DVD.

I had a phone call from a chap in West Australia a while back saying that he had heard of me but had no computor to view my videos, & could I please produce a skills video for him. Well I have, & can just about fit all my videos on one DVD. I gave him a price of $10.00 off the top of my head, & he seemed pleased with that. So the outcome is that I can now offer these videos for sale if anyone is interested.

2 comments:

Gorges Smythe said...

That's a good thing of you to do, and a fair price, too!

Keith said...

Thanks Gorges. Only Australia of course, overseas would cost more postage. I thought the price was okay, seeing as we have to do each one individually. The trouble with pricing today is that time costs, & the more other people charge you, the more you need to charge them. I think it has to stop somewhere, you just can't keep putting prices up.