A LIVING HISTORY BLOG.

18TH CENTURY LIVING HISTORY IN AUSTRALIA.

Tuesday 1 March 2011

One Of Karl,s Favourite Pictures. A New Blog.

I think this one is by Robert Griffing.

http://ranger-pathfinder-notes.blogspot.com/

Karl's blog is called: Ranging, Pathfinding, Bushcraft & Survival Notes

The information will be a mix of woods lore and history. Karl has been busy teaching overseas after a stint in the army, so he has been busy, but he vows to get back into blogging, so this might be a good time to get in on the action before he gets into full swing.

7 comments:

Karl said...

Thanks for the plug Keith... I will see what I can do...

Safe Trails...

Karl (Templar)

Nelly said...

If you read fiction you must read the Crosstitch 1st bbok (its a series )by Diana Gabaldon or get Mrs Woodrunner to.

Keith said...

Thanks Nelly, I am looking it up right now.

Buzzard said...

Wonderful picure..

Buzzard said...

Great picture!

murphyfish said...

Excellent heads up Keith, I'm following in anticipation...
Regards,
John

Keith said...

One of my favourites too Buzzard.

I think Karl is off to a good start John.
Regards, Keith aka Le Loup.